A wire-free fire or security system utilises sophisticated secure, licence-free, radio communications to interconnect the sensors (smoke detectors, PIRs, etc.) with the controllers. A simple concept, but one that provides many unique benefits.
EMS’s Radio Technology provides an attractive and cost effective alternative to traditional wired-systems. An extensive product range provides wire-free solutions for all types of installations including fully integrated networked systems.
EMS’s radio based Wire-Free systems provide a number of unique features that make them an ideal alternative to wired systems for many applications.
- Sensors can be fitted in less than 10 minutes
- The fabric of the building is protected and undamaged
- Disruptive installation works are kept to a minimum
- Eliminates costly fire-rated cable
- The systems can be easily moved or upgraded as building use changes
EMS Radio Control Panels:-
EMS Radio Detectors and Sounders:-